Advanced Lapping Vehicle for Silicon, SiC, and Sapphire Wafers
Product Benefits / Features:
- 50% reduction in flow rates compared to competitive products
- Improved total thickness variation
- Very high suspension capability
- Rapid stock removal
- Excellent lubrication properties; reduces scratches
- Environmentally friendly - reduces lapping waste
- Designed for wafers up to 300mm
|Density - (G/CC):||1.00 – 1.03|
|pH:||8.80 – 9.30|
*Typical Properties do not constitute exact specifications.
STARTING SLURRY FORMULA BY WEIGHT:
|FUJIMI PWA or FO ABRASIVE||20%|
Slurry preparation: homogeneous slurry preparation is critical to achieve the best wafer quality.
Please refer to PRP’s technical data sheet describing how to achieve homogeneous slurry on a repeatable basis.
Process Research Products recommends the use of Ultraclean 1435 A or Ultraclean EU for post lap cleaning. Our Technical Service Department would be happy to discuss alternate cleaners for special applications