Alkaline Cleaner for Electronic Substrates
ULTRACLEAN 3-E is a NaOH (sodium hydroxide)-based general purpose cleaner for use in ultrasonic systems for cleaning electronic substrates including silicon, quartz, and ceramics. ULTRACLEAN 3-E is effective in removing slicing vehicle/abrasive slurries, lapping/polishing slurries, cutting oils, coolants, and similar substances. Formulated with high levels of detergency, it is also particularly effective against oily soils and abrasive slurries.
Product Benefits / Features:
- Excellent oil removing capabilities
- Moderate foaming characteristics
- High detergency
- Excellent rinsing characteristics; little residue
- Stable over wide temperature ranges in hard or soft water
- Additional 5% sodium hydroxide can be added for tough cleaning operations
|Density - (G/CC):||1.09 – 1.12|
|pH:||12.50 – 13.50|
*Typical Properties do not constitute exact specifications.
Can be used in ultrasonic systems, soak tank or hand wash systems. In ultrasonic systems, highest level of effectiveness is at 85°-90°C. For heavy, oily abrasive mixtures, up to 3 – 6% concentration by volume of water is most effective.