I.D Saw Coolant
SILCOOL-X ND is a highly concentrated I.D. Saw Coolant for slicing, edge grinding, rod grinding, and boule grinding. SILCOOL-X ND was designed to function at very low concentrations when diluted with deionized water. SILCOOL-X ND provides for extremely clean machine operations and extended blade life.
Product Benefits / Features:
- Extraordinarily high dilution capabilities up to 500 to 1 (0.2%) edge grinding
- 300 to 1 I. D. sawing
- Reduces warp and saw marks
- Produces solutions of very low interfacial tension
- Low foaming for edge grinding
- Good wetting of graphite mounting media kerf
- Excellent corrosion protection
|Density - (G/CC):||1.03 – 1.08|
|pH:||9.40 - 10.40|
*Typical Properties do not constitute exact specifications.
Use at up to 1 to 500 with Deionized Water for silicon wafer slicing on I. D. saws. Initial starting point is 1 to 300.