Alkaline Ultrasonic Cleaner for Electronic Substrates
ULTRACLEAN EU is a concentrated, high pH, synthetic, KOH (potassium hydroxide)-based cleaner designed to be used in all aspects of electronic substrate processing including heavily doped wafers. This specially formulated cleaner provides a high degree of cleaning and very low foam over a wide temperature range. ULTRACLEAN EU is especially useful in removing lapping slurries and wire saw slurries. It is our most universal PRP cleaner for electronic cleaning applications. ULTRACLEAN EU has high reserve alkalinity which ensures long tank life.
Product Benefits / Features:
- Highly concentrated for cost reduction
- Low foaming system allows for use in ultrasonic tanks or even spay systems
- Non-staining, even on heavily doped silicon wafers
- Cleaning system relies on three-fold attack (alkalinity/surfactants/solvents) to remove a wide range soils, both oil- and water-based
- Unique surfactant system provides clear solutions at temperatures up to 180°F (82°C)
- Contains no HAPS or ozone depleting substances
- May be used safely on silicon, ceramic, or quartz substrates
|Density - (G/CC):||1.08 – 1.14|
|pH:||13.00 – 14.00|
*Typical Properties do not constitute exact specifications.
General recommendations are provided below. Specifics must be determined by user. Typical conditions: Ultrasonic tank, 2-10% by weight, 3-5 minutes, 70oC -75°C. Additional potassium hydroxide may be added, if desired, to increase etch rate. ULTRACLEAN EU works more efficiently when used in ultrasonic baths.